[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/3ZisqzBKaEA” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe]
I created this tutorial because my father, brother’s and brother-in law likes a female fixing their tie. I am the only female in my house who knows how to a tie. So I made this how to tie a tie tutorial in dedication to all those men who looks up to a female to fix their tie for them. I hope the following steps from this link helps!
1. Start with the wide end (“W”) of your necktie on the right, extending about 12 inches below the narrow end (“N”) on the left.
2. Then cross the wide end over the narrow end.
3. Bring the wide end around and behind the narrow end.
4. Then bring the wide end up.
5. Pull the wide end through the loop and to the right.
6. Bring the wide end around front, over the narrow end from right to left.
7. Again, bring the wide end up and through the loop.
8. Then, bring the wide end down through the knot in front.
9. Then using both hands you tighten the knot carefully and draw it up to the collar.